Do you enjoy growing and developing business opportunities?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Business Development Lead with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Identify new growth opportunities for Designit TLV
- Lead and develop client engagements
- Support new and existing projects within strategy, service design and design phases
- Introduce new tools, knowledge and skills to our teams
- Be the responsible for setting the strategic direction for our clients and projects
We would like you to be...
- Experienced Bussines Developer with 7+ years from the agency side or alternatively worked within organizations that worked closely with other agencies and other suppliers
- Familiar with strategic design methodologies and innovative process
- Able to create great client relationships and manage C-level stakeholders
- Someone who see business development as a strategic approach and not only focusing on sales
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- A beautiful, inspiring, collaborative and playful work environment
- Annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local inspiration sessions all year round
- Weekly knowledge-sharing sessions designed to cultivate cross-discipline talent and push our own boundaries - physically, mentally and intellectually
- Our Boost community, home to innovation leaders from multiple industries, coming together for community events on a regular basis
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Projects you’d be a part of
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our People Partner, Limor Bornstein at email@example.com
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.