Does it seem instinctive for you to work analytically and communicate visually?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Digital Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Take part in strategic design projects across digital projects
- Interact with clients, colleagues, and external parties to ensure that our digital solutions are realised, implemented and delivered on a high level
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends, and thinking within your field of expertise and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
- Help design every single graphic piece of content generated by the team
- Create icons, presentations, illustrations, and user interfaces
- Act as a facilitator for our digital initiatives and ensure a high level of quality through the whole process
We would like you to be...
- A skilled professional with 1+ years post-graduate experience in digital design preferably from the consultancy side or in-house innovation division
- Interested in design solutions, concept development and design research
- Equipped with great presentation skills and team work skills
- Experienced and have in-depth knowledge of interaction design, methods and tools (Sketch, Adobe suite, Omnigraffle, Marvel…)
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local inspiration sessions all year round
Projects you’d be a part of
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Design Director, Agustin Jimenez at email@example.com.
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.