Are you in love with pixels, points and picas?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Digital Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Design and define the look of digital products, down to the smallest details
- Link strategic visions and pixel care, helping bring fuzzy projects down to earth
- Prototype designs and help developers, ensuring that our solutions are realized, implemented and delivered on a high level
- Participate in workshops, helping bridge the gaps between users, technology and business
- Stay updated on the latest developments/trends/thinking within your field and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
We would like you to be...
- A talented designer with experience working as graphic user interface designer
- Experienced with design and conceptualization tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop or OmniGraffle
- Technologically oriented – web front-end knowledge (HTML, CSS, jQuery) would be welcome
- Comfortable with sketching and communicating with pencil and paper
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
- Have a valid working permit for Peru
Would you like to join...?
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture. We love to wrap up the week with Friday beers or get togethers.
- Annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local inspiration sessions all year round
Projects you’d be a part of
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our People Partner, Paloma García at email@example.com.
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.