Are you passionate about front-end development and web design?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Frontend Developer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Join a small team of experienced and creative developer
- Be a vital part of the entire design process, from research insights to finished product, through different design projects
- Work closely with clients and designers to explore and iterate on designs and solutions
- Stay updated on new technologies, tendencies and market trends
- Translate great design into functional prototypes, UI frameworks and frontend code
We would like you to be...
- Comfortable in the Terminal and be able to setup and use modern build tools
- A fast learner and willing to experiment with new technologies
- In love with coding, beautifully designed websites and elegant user experiences
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- Delicious homemade meals by chefs Elizabeth and Torgeir. Working late? We’ve got you covered.
- Friday Inspiration Breakfasts where we share projects, learnings, trends and methods
- Monthly FunClubs we explore stuff like pole dancing, go kart and single track biking
- Annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local social events and trips
Projects you’d be a part of
We are all oil children
Engaging the community to care for the elderly
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web) and GitHub.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our People Coordinator, Harald Wegge Gundhus at email@example.com
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.