Do you want to make innovation happen for ambitious clients by offering real value, real products, and real impact?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Lead Service Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Create real business transformation for our clients and redefine their offerings
- Scope, plan and lead service design projects and provide strategic consultancy to clients
- Turn user insights and identified opportunities into differentiating concepts, services and solutions
- Ensure that our solutions are realised, implemented and delivered on a high level
- Facilitate and develop workshops and co-creation sessions
- Participate in pitch activities – locally and internationally
- Lead and inspire your team and support their professional development
We would like you to be...
- A master graduate in business, design, research or other relevant educational backgrounds
- A skilled professional with significant experience working with service design – preferably from the consultancy side
- A person who thinks beyond categories and dreams of product-service experience
- An outgoing, results-oriented and a motivated team player with drive and ambition for you, our clients and us
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- Healthy and delicious breakfasts every Monday, to help the team start the week off on the right foot
- Events that help build a healthy competitive nature, complete with lunchtime darts championships, an outdoor Crystal Maze day, giant paddle boarding and go-karting
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local inspiration sessions all year round
- Free health insurance and other benefits too
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Recruiter, Lubna Malik at firstname.lastname@example.org.
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.