Does your heart beat for user experience and is your mind bursting with ideas on how to re-think and develop services?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Lead Service Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Create real business transformation for our clients and redefine their offerings
- Scope, plan and lead service design projects and provide strategic consultancy to clients
- Turn user insights and identified opportunities into differentiating concepts, services and solutions
- Facilitate and develop workshops and co-creation sessions
- Participate in pitch activities – locally and internationally
- Lead and inspire your team and support their professional development
- Stay updated on the latest developments and trends within your field of expertise
We would like you to be...
- A master graduate in business, design, research or other relevant educational backgrounds.
- A skilled professional with 7+ years of experience working with service design – preferably from the consultancy side
- Someone who can turn abstract service visions and concepts into clear and actionable design briefs and roadmaps independent of channels and touchpoints
- A leader and inspiration to other designers that can support their professional development
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local inspiration sessions all year round
Projects you’d be a part of
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our People team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.