Can you bring creative, user-centered ideas to life and make great things happen beyond what meets the eye?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex problems, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Digital Lead UX Designer to join the studio formerly known as Cooper, with the experience, passion, and Jedi skills to help design what matters.
Would you like to...?
- Lead projects that impact the world, advising business stakeholders and design teams on how to build things for humans
- Play a hybrid practitioner and leadership role, in which you participate in business development, scope and plan projects, lead teams, mentor designers, and get your hands dirty with design work
- Work with our goal-directed design process, keeping people at the heart of everything you do
- Interact with clients, colleagues, and external parties to ensure that our design solutions are conceptualized, communicated, and delivered to top-notch quality
- Help share the practice by staying updated on the latest developments, trends and thinking within design and sharing your thoughts and enthusiasm with both colleagues and clients
- Join a group of experienced practitioners and a culture of curiosity, thought leadership, openness, and emotional intelligence
- Have the chance to attend and teach at Cooper Professional Education, our in-house public and private design training program
We would like you to be...
- A skilled expert, with 7+ years of professional experience and/or relevant study
- A strategic design thinker with extensive experience in concept development, leading teams and managing clients
- Able to work systematically with complex business processes and align them with strategic direction
- Able to conduct and synthesize primary ethnographic research, develop insight-driven product strategy, present your ideas and facilitate workshops – these are all must haves!
- Ready to share your know-how and ideas, both internally and beyond Designit
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive and the guts to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus
Would you like to join...?
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Our annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local inspiration sessions all year round
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Projects you’d be a part of
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our People Partner, Mikael Nilsson at firstname.lastname@example.org
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.