Can you lead and inspire other creatives with your amazing UX skills?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Lead UX Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Take part in strategic assignments both on digital and non-digital projects
- Interact with clients, colleagues, and external parties to ensure that our digital solutions are realized, implemented and delivered at a high level
- Act as a facilitator for our digital initiatives and ensure a high level of quality through the whole process
- Be responsible for handling priority puzzles concerning cross-team projects in collaboration with our Directors
- Be responsible for reports/data concerning: capacity overview, utilization of production, and efficiency of employees in general
- Develop, improve and implement internal processes and procedures to ensure adaption and constant profit in an ever-changing organization
- Support, coach and act as close sparring partner for the rest of the team in order to help them succeed
We would like you to be...
- A skilled professional with at least 7+ years of experience with UX, preferably from a consultancy/agency.
- Experienced with a broad variety of UX processes and methods such as sprints and agile development, and able to match projects with relevant processes and methods
- Knowledgeable about platform and system dependencies
- Passionate about being structured and methodical in your work
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local inspiration sessions all year round
Projects you’d be a part of
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our People team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.