Can you lead and inspire other creatives with your amazing UX skills?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Lead UX Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Work on diverse projects and across competencies to make human-shaped, simple and valuable solutions
- Transform business needs, market research and user insights into innovative concepts
- Scope, plan, and lead design activities from initial requirements to concept, interaction design and development
- Be responsible for UX/UI concepts across projects and platforms, and take a leading role in projects
- Interact with clients, colleagues and external parties to ensure that our design solutions are conceptualized and delivered with top notch quality
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and thinking within design and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
- Manage client relationships, support sales activities and identify user-focused business opportunities
- Mentor designers and share your knowledge on UX/UI methods, tools and trends with the rest of your colleagues
We would like you to be...
- A skilled expert with 7+ years of experience in UX/UI projects
- A strategic design thinker with extensive experience in concept development – leading teams and managing clients – inspiring both
- Able to work systematically with complex business processes and align them with strategic direction
- A black belt in mixed UX/UI disciplines – other skills are always a plus!
- An EU national, or with a working permit for Spain – this is a must have!
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English and Spanish – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- An office in a fantastic location in Madrid City Center, just a stone’s throw from the city’s bubbling cultural hubs Conde Duque and Malasaña
- Healthy and delicious breakfasts every Monday (balanced out by pizza at our Friday Inspiration lunches!)
- Weekly knowledge-sharing sessions, designed to cultivate cross-discipline talent as well as some healthy competition
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local inspiration sessions all year round
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Projects you’d be a part of
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our People Coordinator, Paula Viejo, email@example.com.
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.