Can you bring creative, user-centered ideas to life and make great things happen beyond what meets the eye?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a like-minded UX Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Transform business needs, market research and user insights into innovative concepts
- Scope, plan, and lead UX activities from initial requirements to concept, interaction design and development
- Run co-creation sessions and facilitate workshops with clients and design teams
- Create user journeys, prototypes and detailed wireframes, with a keen eye for detail
- Manage client relationships, support sales activities and identify user-focused business opportunities
- Mentor junior designers and share your know-how and ideas with the rest of your colleagues and the world
We would like you to be...
- A skilled expert, with 7+ years of professional experience and/or relevant study
- A strategic design thinker with extensive experience in concept development, leading teams and managing clients
- Able to work systematically with complex business processes and align them with strategic direction
- Able to conduct and synthesize primary ethnographic research, develop insight-driven product strategy, present your ideas and facilitate workshops
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive –and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- An office in a fantastic location in DUMBO with one of the best views of the city
- Lunch a few times a week from local eateries
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local inspiration sessions all year round
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Recruiter, Darren Bagnall, firstname.lastname@example.org
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.