Are you in love with pixels, points and picas, and believe that an amazing idea needs an amazing execution?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Lead Visual Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Design and define the look of digital products, down to the smallest details
- Link strategic visions and pixel care, helping bring fuzzy projects down to earth
- Challenge projects and ensure high strategic and visionary standards of our work
- Be a leader and inspiration to other designers and support their professional development
- Participate in sales activities (meetings, quotations, etc.)
- Plan, organise, and facilitate workshops
- Stay updated on the latest developments/trends/thinking within your field and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
We would like you to be...
- A talented designer with 5+ years of experience working as graphic user interface designer or something similar
- Experienced with design and conceptualisation tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop or Omnigraffle Technologically oriented – web front-end knowledge (HTML, CSS, jquery) would be welcome
- Comfortable sketching and communicating with pencil and paper
- Good at presenting design solutions to both co-workers and clients
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local inspiration sessions all year round
Projects you’d be a part of
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our People Partner, Paloma Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.