Do you fancy giving legal advice and support to a dynamic and creative design company?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Legal Consultant with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Act as legal support on a broad range of legal topics for the management and employees of Designit’s 14 offices around the world
- Read, review and negotiate commercial contracts, consultancy agreements, supplier agreements and NDA’s
- Support the organisation on commercial legal decisions in projects plus work closely together with Finance to ensure legal and financial compliance on projects
- Advise on employment matters, management hire-to-retire, VISA issues, posting of employees and insurance
- Supporting corporate secretarial functions on legal matters and participating in internal and external audits
- Focus on compliance towards GDPR
- Share legal knowledge and educate employees within legal topics
We would like you to be...
- A pro-active legal advisor with a legal background as cand.jur. or cand.merc.jur with 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- Work independently but in close collaboration with our General Counsel and our CFO
- Have a general commercial mind-set and understanding – you will support an organisation who focuses on operation
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- Breakfast and lunch in the office everyday, made by chef, Thomas – not to mention cake on Thursdays and a few special themed lunches
- Inspirational Friday breakfast sessions and a wrap-up to the week with Friday beers
- Designit headquarters! Copenhagen is often the meeting place for many Designits from around the world.
- A diverse bunch of people, with over 10 nationalities on board here in Copenhagen!
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
Projects you’d be a part of
The sound of empowerment
A digital strategy to lead the foodservice industry
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our CFO, Kasper Rousøe at email@example.com.
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.