Can you pen a story that grabs people’s attention?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Marketing and Communications Intern who wants to put communications theory to the test in a busy, creative and international environment.
Would you like to...?
- Help steamline marketing processes and develop our marketing tools
- Help develop social media campaigns and grow our online following
- Carry out desk research
- Help optimize marketing materials
- Write and edit texts for our communications channels
- Help with the organization of events, workshops, etc.
We would like you to be...
- Familiar with technology, social networks, and digital environments
- Pretty solid in the basic computer tools, such as MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- A motivated and outgoing self-starter, able to work on your own initiative and under some uncertainty (sometimes!)
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- A 6-month, full-time internship and hands-on experience in Europe’s largest strategic design firm with 500+ employees worldwide
- An internship where hard work is rewarded with lots of responsibility and new challenges
- The opportunity to have fun, learn and enhance your network at the same time
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Marketing Director, Nicole Okumu, email@example.com
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.