Are you ready to be part of a three-man army taking care of our office?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Office Assistant to help our Office Team keep our creative environment in check. The position is approximately 2 days a week, which would make it ideal as a part-time job.
Would you like to...?
- Ensure that our office runs smoothly and keep it tidy at all times
- Help with a variety of day-to-day tasks like restocking the fridge with beers and sodas and organizing our stock room
- Be the helping hand whenever and wherever needed
- Make sure our meeting rooms are stocked with post-its and other creative stuff
- Run errands and coordinate the weekly purchases of office supplies, groceries etc.
- Assist when we have events in the house
- Take on different ad hoc tasks, like buying candy for everyone or replanting our ever-dying cactus
We would like you to be...
- A neat freak, with a natural flair for making the atmosphere around you feel nice
- Outgoing, constantly smiling and ready to handle all kinds of tasks
- Structured and good at handling multiple tasks at once
- Confident in both written and spoken Danish and English
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
Would you like to join...?
- Breakfast and lunch in the office everyday, made by chef, Thomas – not to mention cake on Thursdays and a few special themed lunches
- Inspirational Friday breakfast sessions and a wrap-up to the week with Friday beers
- Designit headquarters! Copenhagen is often the meeting place for many Designits from around the world.
- A diverse bunch of people, with over 10 nationalities on board here in Copenhagen
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our People Coordinator, Anne Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.