Do you want to help grow and nurture a creative and people-powered culture from coast to coast?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for someone to take charge of our people function for Designit North America, which currently consists of two offices: New York and San Francisco. If you live in that sweet spot where a people-centric approach meets sound HR knowledge, we want to hear from you.
Would you like to...?
- Be the point of contact and trusted advisor to our MDs, leadership team and designers to recruit, develop and retain our amazing people
- Adapt, develop, and implement global HR initiatives to the local context, and align it to the business strategy
- Help us develop and evolve a positive people experience by promoting togetherness and a unifying, winning culture
- Be a driver and facilitator for the employee onboarding, development, education, succession planning, people experience, and other HR related tasks
We would like you to be...
- A skilled HR professional with 6+ years of experience in a similar position. Bonus points for a relevant education within HRM, communication, organizational psychology, management, or similar
- Comfortable navigating US Labor Law (NY and CA especially) to make recommendations to senior management teams
- Used to working in an international organization, skilled at managing multiple stakeholders, and navigating complexity. Acquisitions or mergers on the CV would be a huge bonus.
- A strong and confident communicator with an ability to fine-tune your style to suit different audiences
- A natural driver of projects and able to facilitate processes, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Experienced implementing and maintaining systems and frameworks (payroll, employee benefits and schemes) and unafraid to move between strategic and operational HR
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English - other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with annual cross-office inspiration trips, and local inspiration sessions all year round
- An office with daily breakfast and lunch on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- A bunch of people who embrace Mondays, draw on walls, and make any space a creative space
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our People Partner, Mikael Nilsson at email@example.com
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.