Do you want to design the products and spaces of the future?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Product Designer with the experience, passion and skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Use design methodology to develop products and spaces, from customer insights to the finished product
- Help transform opportunities into world-class product design to ensure that the best creative solutions are realized, implemented and delivered on time and on target
- Work on diverse projects and across competencies to make human-shaped, simple and valuable solutions
- Stay updated on the latest development in trends, design thinking and tools
We would like you to be...
- A master’s graduate in industrial design, product design, or with a similar educational background with 2-3 years of working experience in the field
- An expert at visualizing concepts for products and spaces, both digital and by hand
- Experienced with user-centered design methods and design strategy with the ability to turn research insights into feasible design concepts, and the passion for interfaces, HMIs and physical/digital products is plus
- An Adobe package and CAD software pro. Technical and detailed modeling (e.g. Solidworks) is preferred in order to complete the skillsets already in the team
- Passion for interfaces, HMIs and physical/digital products is appreciated
- An engineering-oriented designer, who’s keen to have fun on mechanical and technical products, without going into production methods and development
- A thorough iterator, willing to start small and grow ideas with different techniques and methods
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary and the drive of testing and validating your own decisions
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English - other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- Our office 15 meters from the water, surrounded by a natural park. Swimming is optional, running is recommended, and the view is breathtaking!
- Yearly skiing trips up in the Swedish Mountains in a lovely house with sauna and open fireplace
- Monday breakfast, focusing on good food. We never forget the waffles and the ginger shots!
- Inspirational Friday breakfast sessions and a wrap-up to the week with Friday beers
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture – almost half of us have roots from other countries
- Exclusive access to all the IxDA events in town
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Projects you’d be a part of
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Recruiter, Jeffrey Corrado at email@example.com
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.