Are you passionate about outstanding digital concepts that support the full customer life cycle?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Project Manager with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Act as the right hand of our client owners to transform businesses globally
- Scope, challenge, and manage digital design projects from insights, to concept, to implementation and final project delivery
- Ensure that all project team members know their tasks and targets
- Be a motivator and support multidisciplinary teams in creating extraordinary results and next-generation services
- Participate in sales activities and spot business opportunities with new and existing customer relationships
- Work closely together with our Resource Management and Operations team to make our projects run smoothly, on time and within budget
We would like you to be...
- A skilled project manager with 3+ years experience leading medium and large scale projects intersecting business strategy, communications, technology, design, and agile delivery
- A graduate from a business school or one with a matching track record of business experience
- Passionate about making sense of many moving parts in a project and tracking work streams for team members so that they can focus on their tasks
- Easily able to find your way within the structures and hierarchy of big organizations and accustomed to stakeholder management
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- An office in a fantastic location in DUMBO with one of the best views of the city
- Lunch a few times a week from local eateries
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local inspiration sessions all year round
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our People Partner, Zachary Greaney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.