Do you care about the people you're designing for and with?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Project Manager with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help our designers do what they do best – on time, on target.
Would you like to...?
- Work on diverse projects and across competencies to make human-shaped, simple and valuable solutions
- Interact with clients, colleagues and external parties to ensure that our digital solutions are conceptualised and delivered with top notch quality
- Challenge, direct, and manage digital design projects from insights, to concept, to implementation and final project delivery
- Ensure that all project team members know their tasks and targets
- Be a motivator and support multidisciplinary teams in creating extraordinary results and next-generation services
- Work closely together with our Resource Management and Operations team to make our projects run smoothly, on time and within budget
We would like you to be...
- A skilled person with 2+ years of relevant experience in leading medium and large scale digital projects intersecting business strategy, technology, design, communication, and branding
- A Project Manager; leading teams and managing clients – inspiring both
- You are best in class and you know how to find the right balance between delivering timely, on budget and at the right quality
- You may have a background in either agile development or traditional agency delivery models, but you need to have the interest to learn and operate with both
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- An office 15 meters from the water, surrounded by a natural park. Swimming is optional, running is recommended and the view is breathtaking
- Monday breakfast, focusing on good food – we never forget the waffles and the ginger shots!
- Yearly skiing trips up in the Swedish Mountains in a lovely house with sauna and open fire place
- Inspirational Friday breakfast sessions and a wrap-up to the week with Friday beers
- Exclusive access to all the IxDA events in town
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Projects you’d be a part of
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Managing Director,
Adam Hassan at email@example.com
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.