Do you have the experience, skills and passion to transform businesses and solve intriguing problems together with our fantastic designers?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Senior Business Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Play an important role in our strategic projects: be the ultimate process owner and lead a team of thinkers and doers
- Pro-actively communicate and share your thoughts on strategic design and product-service experience externally and internally
- Calibrate and co-operate with other Strategic Designers and Directors – locally and globally
- Participate in internal planning and sales strategy meetings
- Handle your own clients, tasks covering account planning and budgets
- Act as a problem solver regarding project-related issues
We would like you to be...
- A skilled professional with 5+ years experience in strategic design
- Experienced in leading, defining and implementing innovation or business strategies for companies across different industries
- Passionate about understanding consumers and businesses and have a strong balance between analytical and creative skills
- Very comfortable in a consulting role and experienced with a client-facing position in an agency/consulting environment
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local inspiration sessions all year round
Projects you’d be a part of
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our People Coordinator, Paula Viejo at email@example.com.
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.