Do you have the experience, skills and passion to transform businesses and solve intriguing problems together with our fantastic designers?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Senior Business Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Transform our clients’ businesses by leveraging insight and ideation to solve complex challenges
- Work on diverse projects and across competencies to make human-shaped, simple and valuable solutions
- Be accountable for delivering world-class thinking, presentations and meaningful innovation across brands, products, services, and experiences
- Act as a problem solver regarding project-related issues
- Collaborate closely with the design team to ensure effective realization of the strategic vision
- Keep developing your X-shaped profile through learning, mentoring, inspiring and ongoing training
- Act as a project manager on strategic projects – and be the ultimate process owner when re-imagining, re-thinking and providing strategic recommendations
We would like you to be...
- A bachelor graduate or an MBA in a relevant field with 4+ years experience working in the innovation field for a strategic or innovation consulting firm, a brand strategy firm, a corporate innovation or marketing team, management consulting, product management, a start-up, or a venture capital firm
- Passionate about understanding consumers and businesses with a strong balance between analytical and creative skills, and the ability to think laterally
- An opinionated person that loves to present, comfortable in a consulting role and experienced with a client-facing position, highly resourceful and a multi-tasking pro
- A person with a global attitude who loves to spend time working abroad, balanced by an appreciation for the local Israeli market
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- A beautiful, inspiring, collaborative and playful work environment
- Annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local inspiration sessions all year round
- Weekly knowledge-sharing sessions designed to cultivate cross-discipline talent and push our own boundaries – physically, mentally and intellectually
- Our Boost community, home to innovation leaders from multiple industries, coming together for community events on a regular basis
Projects you’d be a part of
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our People Partner, Limor Bornstein at email@example.com.
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.