Does it seem instinctive for you to work analytically and communicate visually?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Senior Digital Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Work on diverse projects and across competencies to make human-shaped, simple and valuable solutions
- Be responsible for UX, visual design concepts and Service Design across digital projects and platforms
- Interact with clients, colleagues and external parties to ensure that our creative solutions are conceptualised and delivered with top notch-quality
- Keep developing your X-shaped profile through learning, mentoring, inspiring and ongoing training
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and thinking within Digital Design and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
- Be a mentor for junior designers and inspire them to push the limits and deliver their best work
We would like you to be...
- A skilled expert with 6+ years of experience in digital design and UX projects
- A bachelor of design in visual communication design (preferably from Shenkar, Holon-HIT, Wizo or Bezalel)
- A strategic design thinker with extensive experience in concept development, service design processes and digital design challenges
- Skilled at leading teams and managing clients – and be inspiring to both
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- A beautiful, inspiring, collaborative and playful work environment
- Annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local inspiration sessions all year round
- Weekly knowledge-sharing sessions designed to cultivate cross-discipline talent and push our own boundaries – physically, mentally and intellectually
- Our Boost community, home to innovation leaders from multiple industries, coming together for community events on a regular basis
Projects you’d be a part of
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our People Partner, Limor Bornstein at firstname.lastname@example.org.
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.