We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Senior Frontend Developer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Act as technical lead and ensure that the best creative solutions are realized, implemented and delivered on time and on target
- Work closely with clients and designers to explore and iterate on designs and solutions
- Take on responsibility to share your thoughts and ideas in our project teams and for your mentees – but also across disciplines
- Translate great design into functional prototypes, UI frameworks and frontend code
- Bring your technical insights and programming skills out of the browser and help design, explore and prototype connected products, services and physical-digital experiences
- Stay updated on new technologies, tendencies and market trends
We would like you to be...
- A creative frontend developer with 4+ years of relevant professional experience and a love for design and interactions and for designing systems that support both business and design
- Experienced with React.js, Angular or Vue.js plus React Native
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- Breakfast and lunch in the office everyday, made by chef, Mette – not to mention cake on Wednesdays
- Inspirational Friday breakfast sessions and a wrap-up to the week with Friday beers
- A social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local events all year round
Projects you’d be a part of
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Lead Design Technologist, Jesper Wøldiche at firstname.lastname@example.org.
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.