Can you deep dive into a single touch-point and turn strategy into concrete solutions?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Senior Project Manager with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Work closely with our client owners to transform businesses globally
- Scope, challenge, direct, and manage digital design projects from insights, to concept, to implementation and final project delivery
- Ensure that all project team members know their tasks and targets
- Be a motivator and support multidisciplinary teams in creating extraordinary results and next-generation services
- Participate in sales activities (meetings, quotations, etc.) and spot business opportunities with new and existing customer relationships
- Work closely together with our Resource Management and Operations team to make our projects run smoothly, on time and within budget
We would like you to be...
- A master graduate from a business or design school, or have a matching track record with lots of business experience
- A skilled project manager with 5+ years experience leading medium and large scale projects intersecting business strategy, technology, design, communication, and branding
- Used to handling many external clients on a daily basis and working with customer life cycles in a commercial setting, including customer reach, acquisition, relationship management and loyalty-building through multiple channels
- Easily able to find your way within the structures and hierarchy of big organizations and accustomed to stakeholder management
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- An office 15 meters from the water, surrounded by a natural park. Swimming is optional, running is recommended and the view is breathtaking
- Monday breakfast, focusing on good food. We never forget the waffles and the ginger shots!
- Yearly skiing trips up in the Swedish Mountains in a lovely house with sauna and open fireplace
- Inspirational Friday breakfast sessions and a wrap-up to the week with Friday beers
- Exclusive access to all the IxDA events in town
Projects you’d be a part of
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Managing Director, Adam Hassan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.