Are you passionate about outstanding concepts that support the full customer life cycle?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Senior Project Manager with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Work closely with our clients to transform businesses
- Interact with clients, colleagues and external parties to ensure that our solutions are conceptualized and delivered with top notch quality
- Scope, challenge, direct and manage design projects from insights, to concept, to implementation and final project delivery
- Be involved in projects from start to finish – setting the direction, and identifying and solving problems
- Participate in sales activities (meetings, quotations, etc.) and spot business opportunities with new and existing customer relationships
- Ensure that all project team members know their tasks and targets
- Work closely together with our Resource Management and Operations team to make our projects run smoothly, on time and within budget
We would like you to be...
- A skilled expert with 6+ years of experience within Project Management, leading medium and large scale projects intersecting business strategy, technology, design, communication, and branding
- Used to handling many external clients on a daily basis and working with customer life cycles in a commercial setting, including customer reach, acquisition, relationship management and loyalty-building through multiple channels
- Passionate about being an advisor to your clients
- Good at interacting with clients and at identifying additional ways in which Designit can add value to our clients’ business
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English and German - other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- Breakfast on Mondays and frequent team dinners
- Yoga sessions, music and the occasional office dog
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local inspiration sessions all year round
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Projects you'd be a part of
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Recruiter, Stephanie Kaeppeler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.