Do you like supporting multifaceted teams whilst working on digitally led projects?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Senior Project Manager with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Work closely with our project owners to transform and influence businesses
- Scope, challenge, and manage digital design projects from insights, to concept, to implementation and final project delivery
- Coordinate teams and ensure tasks and targets are met
- Support multidisciplinary teams in creating extraordinary results
- Participate in sales activities (meetings, quotations, etc.) and spot business opportunities with new and existing customers
- Work closely together with our Resource Management and Operations teams to make our projects run smoothly, on time and within budget
We would like you to be...
- An experienced project manager who’s worked previously on digital transformation and tech focused projects, as well as projects at the intersection between design and technology
- Used to working with business analysts, Scrum masters, product owners, and tech teams.
- Commercially minded and familiar with working close to sales and new biz teams
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English - other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Our healthy and delicious breakfasts every Monday, to help the team start the week off on the right foot
- Events that help build a healthy competitive nature, from lunchtime darts championships, to an outdoor Crystal Maze day, giant paddle boarding and go-karting
- Our annual, cross-office inspiration trip where 500+ Designits gather, and local inspiration sessions all year round
- Free health insurance and other benefits too
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Recruitment Partner, Lubna Malik at firstname.lastname@example.org
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.