Do you care about the people you’re designing for and with?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Senior Researcher with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Challenge our clients within your research knowledge, curious mind and knack for seeing the bigger picture
- Scope, plan, and lead extensive research activities – from open-ended exploratory research to concept validations
- Conduct in-depth data analysis and turn user insights and identified opportunities into differentiating concepts, services and solutions
- Create and present beautiful and insightful deliveries that provide our clients with strategic direction
- Develop and facilitate workshops and co-creation sessions
- Participate in sales activities
We would like you to be...
- An expert within your field with significant professional experience and in-depth knowledge of user research and user-centred design processes
- A master's graduate in a relevant field (e.g. social science, human factors, service design, etc.)
- Experienced in scoping a research process, leading fieldwork, conducting interviews and performing desk research
- A curious and confident concept developer. Eager to experiment in approach and methodology to discover the methods that best address the specific questions at hand
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- Healthy and delicious breakfasts every Monday, to help the team start the week off on the right foot
- Events that help build a healthy competitive nature, complete with lunchtime darts championships, an outdoor Crystal Maze day, giant paddle boarding and go-karting
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local inspiration sessions all year round
- Free health insurance and other benefits too
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Recruiter, Lubna Malik at email@example.com.
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.