Do you want to push the field of research forward?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a like-minded Researcher with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Challenge our clients with your research knowledge, curious mind and knack for seeing the bigger picture
- Scope, plan, and lead extensive research activities – from open-ended exploratory research to concept validations
- Conduct in-depth data analysis and turn user insights and identified opportunities into differentiating concepts, services and solutions
- Create and present beautiful and insightful deliveries that provide our clients with strategic direction
- Develop and facilitate workshops and co-creation sessions
- Participate in sales activities
- Get a chance to challenge and shape the way Designit thinks about research
We would like you to be...
- A master’s graduate in a relevant field (social science, human factors, service design, etc.)
- An expert in user research and user-centered design processes, with plenty of experience scoping a research process, leading fieldwork, conducting interviews and performing desk research
- A curious and confident concept developer, who’s eager to experiment in their approach and methods to find the best way to solve the problems at hand
- Ready to share your know-how and ideas, both internally and beyond Designit
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- An office in a fantastic location in DUMBO with one of the best views of the city
- Lunch a few times a week from local eateries
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local inspiration sessions all year round
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Recruiter, Darren Bagnall, email@example.com
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.