Do you want to incorporate user findings into strategic and innovative design processes?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Senior Service Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Create real business transformation for our clients and redefine their offerings
- Turn insights and identified opportunities spaces into differentiating service experiences
- Work with service design across industries
- Stay updated on the latest developments/trends/thinking within your field and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
- Define the future customer journey across channels and touch points for some of the world’s leading international brands
- Present to clients, and facilitate and develop workshops and co-creation sessions
- Participate in sales activities (quotes, presentations etc.) and scope, plan and lead service design projects
We would like you to be...
- A master graduate in business, design, research or other relevant educational background
- A skilled professional with significant experience working with service design, 5+ years – preferably from the consultancy side
- A person who thinks beyond categories and dreams of service experiences across products and platforms
- An outgoing, results-oriented and a motivated team player
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- Healthy and delicious breakfasts every Monday, to help the team start the week off on the right foot
- Events that help build a healthy competitive nature, complete with lunchtime darts championships, an outdoor Crystal Maze day, giant paddle boarding and go-karting
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local inspiration sessions all year round
- Free health insurance and other benefits too
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Recruiter, Lubna Malik at firstname.lastname@example.org.
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.