Are you a seasoned designer with a strategic mind-set and excellent communication and facilitation skills?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Senior Service Designer with the experience, passion and skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Lead the service design stages of a project, translating research insights into memorable user experiences
- Map user journeys and help companies define their processes to enable new service experiences
- Conceptualize and define the methodology to solve a client’s challenges
- Lead projects on a day-to-day basis, managing project teams, priorities, resources and timing
- Prepare, coordinate, and participate in research tasks such as interviews with users or discussions groups
- Coordinate international projects across several countries
We would like you to be...
- A skilled service designer with 5+ years of professional experience and a master graduate in a design field or relevant education
- Proficient in sketching, visualizing, prototyping and testing of service solutions in both early and late stages of development
- Professional in the use of service design techniques like value proposition, journey mapping, service specification, blueprinting, testing, etc.
- Up-to-date on the latest techniques/trends/thinking with your field, and ready to share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
- Preferably an EU national, or with a working permit for Sweden
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English and preferably Swedish – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- Our office 15 meters from the water, surrounded by a natural park. Swimming is optional, running is recommended, and the view is breathtaking!
- Yearly skiing trips up in the Swedish Mountains in a lovely house with sauna and open fireplace
- Monday breakfast, focusing on good food. We never forget the waffles and the ginger shots!
- Inspirational Friday breakfast sessions and a wrap-up to the week with Friday beers
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture – almost half of us have roots from other countries
- Exclusive access to all the IxDA events in town
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Projects you’d be a part of
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Recruiter, Jeffrey Corrado at [email protected]
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.