Can you lead and inspire other creatives with your amazing UI skills?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded UI Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Transform business needs, market research and user insights into smart visual systems
- Scope, plan and deliver diverse projects, across competencies to create valuable, human-shaped solutions
- Create compelling, strategically driven visual design work from pitch to service/product
- Develop meaningful brand experiences across a wide range of channels and platforms
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and thinking within design and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
- Mentor junior designers and share knowledge on design methods, tools and trends with the rest of your colleagues
We would like you to be...
- A black belt in UI design (small screens, large screens, pixelated, curved…or no screen at all)
- Strategically led, creatively driven and technology obsessed
- Someone with extensive experience in creating and delivering best in class interface design
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- Breakfast on Mondays and frequent team dinners
- Yoga sessions, music and the occasional office dog
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local inspiration sessions all year round
Projects you’d be a part of
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Recruiter, Stephanie Kaeppeler at email@example.com.
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.