Can you lead and inspire other creatives with your amazing UX skills?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Senior UX Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Solve complex problems and design systems that work for people, not the other way around
- Help your team planning projects, coach clients and be a champion of your craft
- Create elegant wireframes, design principles and journey maps that impress and inform
- Be a user advocate, fuelled by design research
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and thinking within design and technology and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
- Mentor junior designers and share knowledge on design methods, tools and trends with the rest of your colleagues
We would like you to be...
- A black belt in UX design – designing systems across mobility, healthcare, finance and consumer products
- Strategically led, creatively driven and technology obsessed
- Someone with extensive experience in creating and delivering best in class interaction design
- Confident in working in multidisciplinary teams of designers, researchers and technologists
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- Breakfast on Mondays and frequent team dinners
- Yoga sessions, music and the occasional office dog
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local inspiration sessions all year round
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Recruiter, Stephanie Kaeppeler at email@example.com.
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.