Can you bring creative user-centered ideas to life and make great things happen beyond what meets the eye?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Senior UX Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Transform business needs, market research and user insights into innovative concepts
- Scope, plan, and lead UX activities from initial requirements to concept, interaction design and development
- Run co-creation sessions and facilitate workshops with clients and design teams
- Create user journeys, prototypes and detailed wireframes, with a keen eye for detail
- Manage client relationship, support sales activities and identify user-focused business opportunities
- Mentor junior designers and share knowledge on UX methods, tools and trends with the rest of your colleagues
We would like you to be...
- A master’s graduate in information science, interaction design, digital communication or a similar background with significant experience from an agency
- Able to work systematically with complex business processes and align them with strategic direction
- Great at analysing outputs from user insights and requirements and transforming them into UX concepts
- An expert in all levels of sketching, wire framing and prototyping across digital platforms
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- Healthy and delicious breakfasts every Monday, to help the team start the week off on the right foot
- Events that help build a healthy competitive nature, complete with lunchtime darts championships, an outdoor Crystal Maze day, giant paddle boarding and go-karting
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local inspiration sessions all year round
- Free health insurance and other benefits too
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Recruiter, Lubna Malik at email@example.com.
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.