Can you bring creative user-centered ideas to life and make great things happen beyond what meets the eye?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Senior UX Designer with the experience, passion and skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Work on diverse projects (that may include some travel) and across competencies to make human-shaped, simple, and valuable solutions
- Interact with clients, colleagues and external parties to ensure that our UX solutions are conceptualized and delivered with top notch quality
- Scope, plan, and lead UX activities from initial requirements to concept, interaction design and development
- Run co-creation sessions and facilitate workshops with clients and design teams
- Create user journeys, prototypes and detailed wireframes, with a keen eye for detail
- Be involved in projects from start to finish – setting the direction, and identifying and solving problems
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and thinking within digital design and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
We would like you to be...
- A master’s graduate in information science, interaction design, digital communication or similar education, with 5+ years of professional experience in digital projects
- Fully aware of the design possibilities within different technologies and mobile platforms, and excited about new possibilities in emerging technologies who’s ready to raise the craftsmanship bar of the team
- Able to work systematically with complex business processes and align them with strategic direction
- Able to synthesize primary research, develop insight-driven product strategy, present your ideas and facilitate workshops
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- Our office 15 meters from the water, surrounded by a natural park. Swimming is optional, running is recommended, and the view is breathtaking!
- Yearly skiing trips up in the Swedish Mountains in a lovely house with sauna and open fireplace
- Monday breakfast, focusing on good food. We never forget the waffles and the ginger shots!
- Inspirational Friday breakfast sessions and a wrap-up to the week with Friday beers
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture – almost half of us have roots from other countries
- Exclusive access to all the IxDA events in town
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Projects you’d be a part of
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Recruiter, Jeff Corrado at [email protected].
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.