Can you bring the human perspective to complex projects?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex problems, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Senior UX Designer to join the studio formerly known as Cooper, with the experience, passion, and skills to help us design what matters to people.
Would you like to...?
- Contribute to projects that impact the world, advising business stakeholders and design teams on how to build things for humans
- Understand complex industries and bring order to chaos
- Work in small, empowered, collaborative teams, dedicated to one project at a time
- Work with a team of experienced, passionate designers in an open, emotionally intelligent environment
- Use and experiment with our goal-directed design process, with users at the heart of everything you do
- Drive projects and mentor junior designers
- Lead workshops with clients and design teams
We would like you to be...
- Well-versed in service and interaction design with 5-10+ years of professional experience and/or relevant graduate-level study
- Able to conduct and synthesize primary ethnographic research, develop insight driven product strategy, present your ideas and facilitate workshops – these are all must haves!
- Bonus points for: journey map and service blueprint development, sketching and wireframing, UI and visual design, project and client management, or sales and business development
- Ready to share your know-how and ideas, both internally and beyond Designit
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
Would you like to join...?
- A healthy work-life balance – something hard to find in Silicon Valley!
- Friday “exchange hour" with speakers from inside and outside of Designit
- Lunch M-W-F and daily DIY breakfast with staff picks like eggs, avocado, bagels, and yogurt
- A Financial District location with nearby public transportation, bicycle parking, great dinner and drink spots, and expansive city views
- Our annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local inspiration sessions all year round
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Projects you’d be a part of
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Associate Director, Product Design, Emma Sherwood-Forbes at firstname.lastname@example.org
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.