Do you want to solve real problems for real people?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Senior UX Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Work on diverse projects and across competencies to make human-shaped, simple and valuable solutions
- Interact with clients, colleagues and external parties to ensure that our UX solutions are conceptualized and delivered with top notch quality
- Scope, plan, and lead UX activities from initial requirements to concept, interaction design and development
- Run co-creation sessions and facilitate workshops with clients and design teams
- Create user journeys, prototypes and detailed wireframes, with a keen eye for detail
- Be involved in projects from start to finish – setting the direction, and identifying and solving problems
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and thinking within digital design and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
We would like you to be...
- A skilled expert with 5+ years of experience in digital projects
- Fully aware of the design possibilities within different technologies, mobile platforms, and excited about new possibilities in emerging technologies
- Able to work systematically with complex business processes and align them with strategic direction
- Great at analyzing outputs from user insights and requirements and transforming them into UX concepts
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- An office 15 meters from the water, surrounded by a natural park. Swimming is optional, running is recommended and the view is breathtaking
- Monday breakfast, focusing on good food. We never forget the waffles and the ginger shots!
- Yearly skiing trips up in the Swedish Mountains in a lovely house with sauna and open fire place
- Inspirational Friday breakfast sessions and a wrap-up to the week with Friday beers
- Exclusive access to all the IxDA events in town
Projects you’d be a part of
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Managing Director, Adam Hassan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.