Are you in love with pixels, points and picas?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Senior Visual Designer with the experience, passion and skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Design and define the look of digital products, linking strategic vision with pixel-perfect details
- Create a great experience for our customers and identify the needs of users
- Challenge projects and ensure high strategic and visionary standards for our work
- Act as client and project owner and ensure that our solutions are realized, implemented and delivered on a high level
- Participate in sales activities (meetings, quotations, etc.) and plan, organize, and facilitate workshops
- Be an inspiration to other designers and act as mentor
- Stay updated on the latest developments/trends/thinking within your field and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
We would like you to be...
- A talented designer with 5+ years of experience working as graphic user interface designer or something similar
- Experienced with design and conceptualization tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop or Omnigraffle, while equally happy sketching and communicating with pencil and paper
- Technologically oriented – web front-end knowledge (HTML, CSS, jQuery) a plus
- An excellent communicator in English, both aloud and on paper, who’s great at presenting design solutions to both co-workers and clients
- Willing to travel to participate in international projects
- Able to delegate to other designers to manage time and deliverables effectively
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
Would you like to join...?
- A healthy work-life balance – something hard to find in Silicon Valley!
- Friday “exchange hour" with speakers from inside and outside of Designit
- Lunch M-W-F and daily DIY breakfast with staff picks like eggs, avocado, bagels, and yogurt
- A Financial District location with nearby public transportation, bicycle parking, great dinner and drink spots, and expansive city views
- Our cross-office inspiration trips, and local inspiration sessions all year round
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Projects you’d be a part of
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Recruiter, Darren Bagnall, [email protected]
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.