Do you see the potential for improvement all around, and wake up to make the world a better place?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Service Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Scope, plan, and work on exciting service design projects
- Define the future customer journeys across channels and touch points for some of the world’s leading international brands
- Create real business transformation for our clients and redefine their offerings
- Present to clients, facilitate and develop workshops and co-creation sessions
- Conduct qualitative research using design research techniques
- Analyse and synthesize field data to identify main insights
- Co-create service solutions with clients, end-users and stakeholders
We would like you to be...
- Straight out of a relevant degree or a professional with up to 3 years experience in service design
- Experienced within strategic design and/or qualitative analysis
- Eager to work in a strategic design firm and wish to make a difference
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- Delicious homemade meals by chefs Elizabeth and Torgeir. Working late? We’ve got you covered.
- Friday Inspiration Breakfasts where we share projects, learnings, trends and methods
- Monthly FunClubs we explore stuff like pole dancing, go kart and single track biking
- Annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local social events and trips
Projects you’d be a part of
Engaging the community to care for the elderly
Driving brand loyalty in a competitive market
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our People Coordinator, Harald Wegge Gundhus at firstname.lastname@example.org
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.