Are you a seasoned designer with a strategic mindset and excellent communication and facilitation skills?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Service Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Lead service design stages of a project, translating research insights to memorable user experiences
- Map user journeys and help companies define their processes to enable new service experience
- Conceptualize and define the methodology to solve a client’s challenge
- Lead projects on a day-to-day basis, managing priorities, resources and timing
- Prepare and coordinate, manage project teams, and also participate in research tasks such as interviews with users or discussion groups
- Coordinate international projects in several countries
We would like you to be...
- A skilled service designer with 3+ years of professional experience and an educational background in service design
- Proficient in sketching, visualising, prototyping and testing of service solutions in both early and late stages of development
- Professional with the use of service design techniques: value proposition, journey mapping, service specification, blueprinting, testing, etc
- Updated on the latest techniques/trends/thinking within your field and ready to share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
- Have a valid working permit for Peru
Would you like to join...?
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture. We love to wrap up the week with Friday beers or get togethers.
- Annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local inspiration sessions all year round
Projects you’d be a part of
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our People Partner, Paloma García at firstname.lastname@example.org.
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.