Do you know how to create client contact and expand an existing business area?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Strategic Design Lead with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Establish and develop relationships with new clients
- Be involved in sales processes and client networking
- Scope and manage projects and maintain client contact
- Be responsible for business development
- Develop business areas in relation to turnover as well as profit
- Manage budgets and deadlines with professionalism
- Spot new business opportunities within existing client relationships
We would like you to be...
- A skilled professional with 3-6 years of experience in developing and managing existing client accounts
- Experienced in working in creative agencies and growing existing accounts in industries such as telecommunications, consumer electronics or transportation & automotive
- An exceptional communicator with clients and the team
- Able to prioritize, manage several tasks simultaneously and manage timelines
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English and German – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- Breakfast on Mondays and frequent team dinners
- Yoga sessions, music and the occasional office dog
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local inspiration sessions all year round
Projects you’d be a part of
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Recruiter, Stephanie Kaeppeler at email@example.com.
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.