Are you experienced with interaction design and do data flows light your fire?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded UX/ UI Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Transform user insights and strategic analysis into powerful concepts
- Create detailed wireframes, prototypes and frameworks, functional specifications and scenarios
- Ensure that the best creative solutions are realized, implemented and delivered on time and on target
- Keep in close contact with clients and iterate with them and the team on your designs
- Stay updated on the latest development, trends and technology
- Analyze and process capabilities in complex IT systems
We would like you to be...
- A master graduate in information science, interaction design, or a similar educational background. You also have 3+ years of professional experience from an agency
- A specialist in sketching, wire framing and prototyping (e.g. in AxureRP)
- Great at understanding outputs from user insights and transforming them into consistent UX systems
- A protector and ambassador for scalable and solid usability or ergonomics in digital interfaces
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- Healthy and delicious breakfasts every Monday, to help the team start the week off on the right foot
- Events that help build a healthy competitive nature, complete with lunchtime darts championships, an outdoor Crystal Maze day, giant paddle boarding and go-karting
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local inspiration sessions all year round
- Free health insurance and other benefits too
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Recruiter, Lubna Malik at email@example.com.
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.