Do you love small details, and do you breathe pixels?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Visual Design Intern with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Be part of a 6-month full-time internship and get hands-on experience in a growing international business
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, research and evaluations
- Test new prototyping technologies and build proof-of-concept models
- Develop concepts and illustrate them as wireframes
- Create comprehensive visual designs and iconography
- Help the office staff keep the studio humming and support senior designers
We would like you to be...
- A current student or recent graduate from a Spanish education institution in the areas of design, visual design, UX/UI design or a related field, and have the possibility of an internship agreement with this institution
- Experienced and knowledgeable about interaction design, methods and tools (Sketch, Omnigraffle, Marvel, etc.)
- Detail-oriented and obsessive about visual design, as well as a team player who’s empathetic with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- An EU national, or with a working permit for Spain – this is a must have!
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English and Spanish – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- An office in a fantastic location in Madrid City Center, just a stone’s throw from the city’s bubbling cultural hubs Conde Duque and Malasaña
- Healthy and delicious breakfasts every Monday (balanced out by pizza at our Friday Inspiration lunches!)
- Weekly knowledge-sharing sessions, designed to cultivate cross-discipline talent as well as some healthy competition
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Our cross-office inspiration trips, and local inspiration sessions all year round
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Projects you’d be a part of
Making public transportation accessible
A new narrative around artificial intelligence
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our People Coordinator, Paula Viejo, [email protected].
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.