Can you shape strategic design projects and deliver high impact design across digital platforms?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Visual Design Lead with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Lead projects, being ultimately responsible not only for the delivery, but also for nurturing a healthy client and team relationship
- Be an active part of hands-on work in projects, both at early concept stages and during detailed end-to-end implementation
- Support business development, including shaping and presenting proposals to potential clients
- Mentor and develop other members of the team, helping them do their best work
- Develop the Visual and Digital Design domain, pushing the boundaries of the discipline and defining our quality standards
- Work in close contact with adjacent disciplines: design research, service design, business design, user experience, project management
We would like you to be...
- A seasoned designer, with plenty of experience defining, developing and delivering brand and digital products – all the while with one foot in design and the other in technology
- A sharp executor, with an eye for detail and an interest in meticulously crafting digital experiences, from solid usability to motion design
- A believer in the power of prototyping and iteration
- A team player, interested in working in cross-functional teams, not only with other design disciplines, but also business and technology experts
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- Healthy and delicious breakfasts every Monday, to help the team start the week off on the right foot
- Events that help build a healthy competitive nature, complete with lunchtime darts championships, an outdoor Crystal Maze day, giant paddle boarding and go-karting
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Our annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local inspiration sessions all year round
- Free health insurance and other benefits too
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Recruitment Partner, Lubna Malik at firstname.lastname@example.org.
But just a heads up, we can't process applications sent by email, so when you're ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you've read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.