- A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your device (e.g. your phone or your computer) for record-keeping purposes. For example, a cookie could allow the Site to recognize your browser, while another could store your preferences and other information.
- Your browser may allow you to set how it handles cookies, such as declining all cookies or prompting you to decide whether to accept each cookie. Please note that some parts of the Site may not work as intended or may not work at all without cookies. For further guidance on how to delete or decline cookies, please see clause 12.
- There are two types of cookies used on the Site, namely “persistent cookies” and “session cookies”. Session cookies will normally expire when you close your browser, while persistent cookies will remain on your device after you close your browser and can be used again the next time you access the Site. The cookies placed by the Site will expire at the latest 2 years after your last visit to the Site if you do not delete them before such time.
- The Site uses a range of cookies and related tracking technologies for a number of purposes, including the following:
- to enable, facilitate and streamline the functioning of the Site across different webpages, devices and browser sessions.
- to simplify your access to and use of the Site and make it more seamless.
- to monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of the Site, so that We can improve and optimize it.
- We may also allow Our partners to place cookies on your device. Our partners’ cookies are intended to obtain information to help them provide services to Us. Cookies placed by Our partners include the following:
Chrome: Guidance for Google Chrome
Edge: Guidance for Microsoft Edge
Flash: Guidance for flash cookies
Internet Explorer: Guidance for Microsoft Internet Explorer
Opera: Guidance for Opera
Safari: Guidance for Safari (iphone and ipad)
Safari: Guidance for Safari (mac)