Inspiration can come from anywhere to help you address your current interests and challenges. Our courses and talks can help bring in engaging and different points of view to your organisation, while building more knowledge in what design can do for you.In this offer, we offer courses and talks tailored to your organisation’s interests to inject inspiration through new references, new approaches or even new ways of working together.
Why is this relevant?
Up-skilling and getting new inputs for your organisation can help shape ways of working and understanding innovation processes. Having more robust internal capabilities and inspiration can also yield in higher engagement in your teams.
What will you gain?
At the end of the package, you will gain...
- Insights from design approaches through cases or hands-on practice
- Up-skill your teams to see challenges and optimise your products & services
- Hands-on and engaging learning approach
- Permanent access to course or talk content
Course directionsSome course directions we can take are...
- User testing
- Workshop facilitation
- Prototyping and testing
- Systemic design for sustainability
We can share our insights through cases and topic keynotes, for example...
- Intro to Design and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI)
- Applying inclusive design in practice → Designing and developing customer portals
- Applied systemic design in Northern Norway
- Using DEI and design to shape inclusive strategies
If you’re looking for something more specific for either the courses or talks, we can tailor them to your needs and interests.
Courses: Starting from 1 day courses
Talks: Starting from 1 hour
Both courses and talks can be held in your organisation’s facilities. If you want a change of scenery to a creative environment and have warm lunch, we offer our offices in Maridalsveien 12 as a venue.
We shape the time and scope of our offer based on availability. Get in touch to book a meeting and learn what else we can provide!
Questions or requests? Let’s chat.