Design-driven innovation: a path to sustainability
Discover the power of design-driven innovation to tackle your organisation’s sustainability challenges. Attend our event on 15 March to gain inspiration from Designit’s recent global study of 1000+ companies, learn from case studies and share perspectives in a hands-on activity facilitated by our designers. Limited to 15 attendees – register now to secure your spot!
Join us on March 15th at 8:30 AM (CET) to explore how design-driven innovation can help you tackle sustainability challenges.
Get inspired by our designers through:
- An engaging discussion led by Designit’s Head of Sustainability, where you will gain insights from Designit’s new study of 1000+ sustainability leaders across Europe and North America.
- Insightful case studies from clients who have leveraged design-driven innovation to rethink their approach to specific sustainability challenges.
- A guided hands-on activity inspired by the design innovation process, to look at sustainability with a different perspective.
*Subject to change
8:30 AM – Doors Open
Coffee & breakfast, mingling and getting acquainted before the event.
9:00 AM – Introductions & inspirational talk
“From purpose to progress: creating sustainable impact” with Miguel Sabel, Head of Sustainability at Designit.
09:45 AM – Interactive session
Testing methods from design-driven innovation in a short team activity.
10:45 AM – Debriefing and closing
Sharing key learnings & wrap-up.
11:00 AM – End
- The talk will be held in English, while the activity will be facilitated in Swedish/English based on the attendees' preferences.
- It will take place in central Stockholm (exact address to be communicated prior to the event).
- You do not need to prepare anything.
- Limit of 15 attendees – reach out today to claim your spot!
Interested? Reach out to [email protected] and let us know if you’d like to participate.
Head of Studio,
Lead Industrial Designer,
Senior Service Designer,
Head of Sustainability Europe