From Purpose to Progress: creating sustainable impact
At Designit, one of our strategic priorities is to be more sustainable. How? Through thinking. acting., and designing.
Discover the power of design-driven innovation and how it can help you tackle your organisation’s sustainability challenges. Join us on March 7th to gain inspiration from Designit’s recent global study of 1000+ companies, learn from case studies, and share perspectives in a hands-on activity facilitated by our designers. Limited to 24 attendees – register now to book your spot!
Join us on March 7th at 9:00 AM (CET) to explore how design-driven innovation can help you tackle sustainability challenges.
Get inspired by our designers through:
- An engaging discussion led by Designit’s Head of Sustainability, Miguel Sabel, where you will gain insights from Designit’s new study of 1000+ sustainability leaders across Europe and North America.
- Insightful case studies from clients who have leveraged design-driven innovation to rethink their approach to specific sustainability challenges.
- A guided hands-on activity inspired by the design innovation process to uncover challenges and opportunities, and look at sustainability from a different perspective
*Subject to change
9:00 AM - 9:30AM – Doors Open
Coffee & breakfast, mingling and getting acquainted before the event.
9:30 AM - 9:40AM – Designit Introduction
Get to know our designers.
09:40 AM - 10:15 AM – Designing Sustainable Impact
‘From purpose to progress: creating sustainable impact’ with Miguel Sabel, Head of Sustainability at Designit.
10:15 AM - 11:15 AM – Hands-on Activity
Warm-up. Together, let's identify challenges and opportunities.
11:15 AM - 11:30 AM – Debriefing & Closing
Sharing key learnings & wrap-up.
11:30 AM – Remote Working at our Studio
Plenty of conference rooms and Wi-Fi to enjoy.
- The talk and hands-on activities will be held in Spanish.
- The event will take place at our Designit studio in Madrid's Chamberí neighbourhood.
- You do not need to prepare anything in advance.
- This event is limited to 24 attendees – reach out today! Send us an email at [email protected] to claim your spot.
Interested? Reach out to [email protected] and let us know if you’d like to participate.
Head of Sustainability Europe
Strategic Design Director,